The following points should be noted:
- Imminent Travel & Immigration Cc. will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
- The Department of Home Affairs is solely responsible for the adjudication of visa and permit applications and therefore Imminent Travel & Immigration cannot make100% predictions as to the outcome of any application.
- In the event that applications are not finalized by the Department of Home Affairs within the expected period, Imminent Travel & Immigration, their representatives or employees will not be held liable for any loss, delay or cost attributed to such a delay.
- In the event that information or legislation furnished on this website is changed or altered in any way by any stake holder, Government Department or by legislation, Imminent Travel & Immigration, their representatives or employees will not be held liable for any loss, delay or cost attributed to such a change.
- You must not use the logo to link from this website (or otherwise) without express written permission
- This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations.
- Imminent Travel & Immigration has no control over the contents of third party websites, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Even though every effort will be made to assist applicants and provide services and information of exceptional quality for fair fees, complaints can be addressed directly to the Imminent Travel & Immigration senior management on email@example.com or on 011-8495638 or 072 278 1262.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.